Our mission is simple: To create export demand for our clients.
We are a bespoke division of our larger parent company MIA and deliver a tailor-made service creating and delivering export demand for our clients around the globe.
Our journey began in 1988 and, since then, our project directors have specialised in developing export business for western manufacturers in
Russia, Europe (including Central and Eastern Europe), and Asia.
Our goal is to increase our clients’ turnover in their chosen export markets. We achieve this by handpicking manufacturers, marketing them as chosen and preferred suppliers, and placing them with key buyers and local partners seeking the best possible manufacturing technology or solution.
Export Demand for High-End Engineering
The Export Demand Team
In summary - Optimum Growth - Maximum efficiency:
- A proven track record of increasing exports for SMEs around the world.
- Tailor-made, industry-specific projects are developed for each of our clients based on specific objectives.
- 12 months of business development support carried out by our locally-based research teams and London-based staff.
- Staff working on the ground at a local level with each client to identify key buyers.
- Buyer qualification ensured by our team.
- Enjoy enhanced export turnover and new prospects in the market of your choice.